UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Put your Central Heating System question in here.
User avatar
its a port valve.
the top comes off the valve and can be may be the rubber ball inside the valve which may have broke away causing the rattling.
change the top for the same type first, if no improvement then the valve body nedds changing too by draining off system.
the rattling could also be scale in the system and not necessary the valve itself though!
Removing radiator.

Thanks for your reply ...I don't need to replace[…]

First, i would go with Araldite rapid and some col[…]

Hi Greame not that i have fitted 100's but i have […]

Newbie From Yorkshire

Hi, you can post it in this one which is publicly […]