UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
By Bertie Button
Hi. I'm hoping to have a wall hung wc installed. I want to put it in a run of bathroom units with normal looking cupboard and drawer front rather than a full flat panel, and I'm not 100% sure if that's possible.
I've been looking online and I think that this can be done by using a half height frame and a normal concealed cistern. The units will be backing onto a stud wall rather than a solid wall. Will that be OK? If so, which frames and cistern do you recommend. I've seen a Roper Rhodes one which is compatable with a Vortex cistern. I need a cistern with a small push button with flexible connection which can fit on the drawer element of the unit so I think my choice is limited! I hope that all makes sense!
By REDSAW
not my avenue as i stick to standard but dont you think the fulcrum point of the wall will be the problem. i mean the shear strength close to the wall is minimal with feet but a studded wall x4 + !! what evever dont tile it lol.

https://www.firstclasswetrooms.co.uk/id ... 1436-e1437

they always do this this happened with my washing […]

Shower Pump

I have a mixer/tap type shower in the bath. It's[…]

Replacing leaking valve is preferred option but if[…]

Gravity or mains fed shower?

Thanks Redsaw but this is a pumped electric sh[…]